Job Title: Website Developer
Salary: On Application
Start Date: 01/12/2015
Telephone: 01452 546614
There will be a great opportunity for you to progress within our growing organisation. You'll be working on multiple websites in a fast-paced, yet friendly environment. This role will clearly suit someone driven to make a positive contribution to the growth of our innovative team.
Skills / Experience required:
- Experienced website developer
- 2-3 years previous commercial experience (Essential)
- Previously worked with database driven applications (ecommerce)
- Knowledge of nopCommerce, Umbraco or other CMS applications (Preferable)
- Knowledge of software such as Visual Studio, SQL Server and IIS.
- Keen eye for design and detailing
- Good organisational skills
- Willing to lead projects
Candidates would benefit from providing a portfolio of previous work (private or commercial).
The successful candidate will be responsible for styling & building new web applications for a wide range of clients and also updating/optimising existing websites.
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com with a cover note, portfolio and your CV attached for consideration.